Be the first to read an unpublished chapter of a close encounter FREE.
- Near The warmth of the fire when I sit close The baby’s smell when I kiss his head The feel …Read More »
- We all thirst for God, whether we know it or not. The Samaritan woman at the well is a story that …Read More »
- I’m so delusional about time. I always think I can squeeze in more than is humanly possible in any day. I …Read More »
- When discouragement strikes, we don’t always find our way out from under its darkness right away. Here are ten quick …Read More »
- The rich have an amazing and admirable habit that does not involve money, according to Ken Rutkowski’s Facebook page. They read. …Read More »
I want the world to feel loved.
Hi and welcome to my website! I remind myself daily that I am a daughter of God. Everything else about being an author, a speaker, an entrepreneur, a catechist, a poet, a wife, sister, and mom is of less importance.
I'm living my dream life by the sea on the Emerald Coast of Florida, and when I can, I write stories of peace and inspiration for those who seek solace and encouragement. Because that's what I seek.
My spiritual memoir God's Patient Pursuit of My Soul is a romance story God gave me that now, I give to you. Who knows what my next projects are? I'm thinking they'll be several children's books and poetry collections. That's the plan for now. I'm always paying attention to what God directs me to do next and willing to take His lead (with only a few grumbles and grunts).
Thanks for joining me on this amazing journey even if we aren't sure where we're going. It seems we're right where God likes us most.