Hi and welcome to my website! I remind myself daily that I am a daughter of God. Everything else about being an author, a speaker, an entrepreneur, a catechist, a poet, a wife, sister, and mom is of less importance.
I'm living my dream life by the sea on the Emerald Coast of Florida, and when I can, I write stories of peace and inspiration for those who seek solace and encouragement. Because that's what I seek.
My spiritual memoir God's Patient Pursuit of My Soul is a romance story God gave me that now, I give to you. Who knows what my next projects are? I'm thinking they'll be several children's books and poetry collections. That's the plan for now. I'm always paying attention to what God directs me to do next and willing to take His lead (with only a few grumbles and grunts).
Thanks for joining me on this amazing journey even if we aren't sure where we're going. It seems we're right where God likes us most.
Let’s be email friends.
I want the world to feel loved.
Read it. Gift it. Let it speak to your soul.
- Miracles always fascinate me, although the Doubting Thomas in me flashes like a neon sign when I read of them. …Read More »
- I’m off to tell more stories from my book at the Coastal Library in Santa Rosa Beach, FL today …Read More »
- Fog has always felt mysterious and magical to me. It makes me happy, perhaps because with my active mind, the …Read More »
- Prayer isn’t easy. Until you have some help or practice. If you’ve been having trouble prioritizing time for God in …Read More »
- Grace gets unearthed at odd moments. Do you notice when something’s dying? Landscapers noticed a patch of turf on the …Read More »