Be the first to read a mysterious occurrence in a yet-to-be-published chapter
I want the world to feel loved.
Read it. Gift it. Let it speak to your soul.
- When discouragement strikes, we don’t always find our way out from under its darkness right away. Here are ten quick …Read More »
- Rich people have an amazing and admirable habit that does not involve money, according to Ken Rutkowski’s Facebook page. They read. …Read More »
- One shared prompt. Five unedited minutes. That’s the challenge of an online writing group I have discovered. This is my …Read More »
- Do you find yourself saying “Nothing satisfies this ache in my heart? Nothing …” I did. There’s a loneliness you …Read More »
- God answers prayers. I heard this all my life and was pretty sure people who told me this might be …Read More »
Hi and welcome to my website! I remind myself daily that I am a daughter of God. Everything else about being an author, a speaker, an entrepreneur, a catechist, a poet, a wife, sister, and mom is of less importance.
I'm living my dream life by the sea on the Emerald Coast of Florida, and when I can, I write stories of peace and inspiration for those who seek solace and encouragement. Because that's what I seek.
My spiritual memoir God's Patient Pursuit of My Soul is a romance story God gave me that now, I give to you. Who knows what my next projects are? I'm thinking they'll be several children's books and poetry collections. That's the plan for now. I'm always paying attention to what God directs me to do next and willing to take His lead (with only a few grumbles and grunts).
Thanks for joining me on this amazing journey even if we aren't sure where we're going. It seems we're right where God likes us most.